Let’s model a drama free life for our children. ~ @alyandrea #visionary
It’s the advice you wish you had (or at least listened to) when you were 13. If there are people in your life who are addicted to the chaos and drama, PLEASE, unfriend. Remove. Don’t play. If you are a parent, CEO, or manager, PLEASE, don’t play.
You are the role model, and they will do what you do, not what you say. At all costs, step away from the gossip and needless drama.
When you do that:
- You’ll have more room to focus on loving/rewarding/profitable relationships
- You’ll feel happier, and more fulfilled.
- You’ll feel less stressed. So will those around you.
- You’ll empower others to break an ugly cycle and create loving, grateful spaces.
- You’ll get a few, “You were right, Mom” comments:)